"owa 440 login timeout"
I ran into this problem with one of my clients using SBS 2K3 server for exchange and sharepoint services.
It turned out that someone had changed the password for either the IUSR_
Anyways to resolve this issue follow these steps listed below:
1) Open AD Users & Computers. Expand the Users OU, right-click on the IUSR_
2) Open this User Account's properties and verify that the account is not locked out :^) Also, make sure that 'Password never expires' and 'User cannot change password' are selected.
3) Repeat steps 1 & 2 for the IWAM_
4) Open Internet Information Services (Start | Administrative Tools)
6) Right-click on 'Default Web Site' and select Properties.
7) Go to the 'Directory Security' tab and click the Edit button under 'Authentication & Access Control'
8) Enter the new password for the IUSR_
9) Enter the password again to confirm and click OK.
10) Click OK.
11) Open a command prompt and enter iisreset
12) At the command prompt, enter the following commands:
adsutil SET w3svc/WAMUserPass
c:\windows\system32\cscript.exe "c:\inetpub\adminscripts\synciwam.vbs" -v